||The vbOnline system is a permanently mounted vibration data collection solution. It is ideal for machines that require more frequent monitoring than can be achieved via walkaround data collection.
The vbOnline system enables you to collect data more cost effectively, in a more timely fashion, and with improved accuracy compared to walkaround portable routines. It enables you to safely monitor machines in dangerous and inaccessible environments.
With a vbOnline system you can easily schedule periodic measurements in the most inaccessible environments and remotely monitor the health of your critical assets 24/7. This automatically alerts you to potential problems and avoids costly downtime. Each vbOnline device connects directly into the LAN / WAN network within your plant. Single user PC- or network-capable, this solution is easily expandable and can be as big or as small as you require. As your surveillance needs increase, you can simply plug in additional modules.
- Modular design to support system expansion
- Compact and easy to install
- 4 to 16 channel options, expandable in the field
- Award-winning Ascent Level 3 Vibration Analysis software - A platform that also supports vbSeries portable systems
- Simultaneous dual-channel data sampling
- Wired or wireless Ethernet connection
- 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Support for variable-speed, bi-directional, and intermittent-operation machines
- Parameter-triggered data collection based on speed or process state
- Support for order-tracking, Modbus communication, automatic alarm detection and reporting
vbOnline Brochure & Specifications
vbOnline Case Study - Hydroelectric - Enersur Suez Energy
vbOnline Case Study - San Juan Wind Farm
ROI Potential for Online Monitoring System
vbOnline Reference Guide